Five fire trucks and two HAZMAT teams were called to McMaster Children’s Hospital late this morning.
Officials took the precautions after a delivery person was burned on the arm by a leaking package.
It ended up being a liquid bio product surrounded by dry ice but the fire department’s Bob Simpson says emergency crews cleared a small area until they were able to confirm that it was not hazardous.
The courier was treated for a minor injury. In all, firefighters were on scene for about 45 minutes.