No injuries are reported in an apartment fire in Burlington.
Emergency crews were called to 510 Maple Avenue at around 3:45 Sunday morning.
Alarms were sounding when firefighters arrived and there was smoke in the hallway of the sixth floor where a kitchen fire had been extinguished by the occupants.
The fire was contained to the kitchen with the rest of the apartment unit suffering heavy smoke damage.
The two occupants were checked out by Halton EMS and released.
The fire, blamed on unattended cooking, caused an estimated $20,000 damage.