Pets perish in Aldershot fire

Hamilton, ON, Canada / AM900 CHML | Hamilton News
Pets perish in Aldershot fire

An overloaded electrical circuit is blamed for a fire that caused $200,000  damage to a home in Aldershot.

Burlington Fire was called to a home on Cedar Avenue shortly after 9 a-m Saturday and found that fire had spread from the basement to the main floor of the single story home.

The residents weren’t home at the time and no one was injured.

But several family pets perished in the blaze.




Leave a Reply