The all clear has been given after carbon monoxide levels in a Hamilton nursing home reached dangerous levels.
Emergency crews were called the Victoria Gardens Long Term care facility on Victoria Avenue North Thursday morning after carbon monoxide detectors went off.
The boiler and chimney were found to be the source of the problem.
71 residents were moved to areas of the building with lower carbon monoxide levels while crews worked to ventilate the area.
A city bus was brought to the scene just in case the building needed to be evacuated, but that wasn’t necessary.