The Ontario Fire Marshall has been called in to help investigate a house fire on Six Nations.
Officials will be sifting through the remains of the home on 5th Line Road after the fire caused the roof to collapse.
Firefighters were called out about 12:30 Sunday morning and found the structure to be engulfed in flames.
Part of the problem for fire crews was a natural gas leak in the home and Six Nations Natural Gas had to use a heavy excavator to stop the leak.
It’s believed no residents were injured or killed, but three firefighters suffered heat related illness and were treated at the scene.