Top Stories

Hamilton's mayor has been treated in hospital following a fire in his east end home. A release from the mayor's office says Fred Eisenberger suffered burns to his right hand in a fire that originated in a clothes dryer. Hamilton Fire arrived at the home just after 5 o'clock Saturday afternoon and removed the dryer while dealing with a significant amount of smoke. The mayor was taken by paramedics to Hamilton General Hospital where he was treated for possible smoke inhalation and his...


Latest From CHML

{"adCode":true,"adSponsor":true,"contentGridId":"1028","numOfItems":7,"allowMultiplePages":"yes"}