There are no injuries --- following a 200 thousand dollar house fire in Burlington.
Officials say the Hadfield Court blaze started in an exterior composter Saturday --- spread through a drainage hole in the brickwork --- and ignited the wooden wall plate and joints in the home's basement.
By the time firefighters arrived, the flames had entered the walls and travelled up to the first and second floors.
Crews used three hose lines and thermal cameras to locate and douse the blaze.
The homeowners were alerted to the fire by working smoke alarms.